A major round of applause to the amazing Tina Knox! Named St. Louis’ A-List Reader’s Choice Realtor® of the Year, Tina epitomizes the perfect Realtor®- client-focused, friendly,
Winner of St. Louis Magazine's A-List Award, Tina Knox's Top Tips for REALTORS®
A major round of applause to the amazing Tina Knox! Named St. Louis’ A-List Reader’s Choice Realtor® of the Year, Tina epitomizes the perfect Realtor®- client-focused, friendly, gracious, and hardworking! Join us for a quick Q&A with this dynamic agent who goes above and beyond for her clients and community.
Q. The A-List Award is an amazing recognition! What was your reaction to receiving this award?
A. I was SO EXCITED, HONORED, and HUMBLED to be recognized along many of the top producing agents, who I respect and admire, that have held this title in previous years. I am incredibly grateful for the rally of support from clients, friends, and colleagues who voted! It is a big honor to hold this title!
Q. What 1-3 things do you think propelled your already strong Realtor® career to this next level of recognition/success?
1. My Tenacity. I have an unwavering dedication to provide a unique, custom experience for each client based on their individual needs.
2. My Priorities. My top priority is to make sure my clients' goals have been outlined and met. The most important thing to me is knowing my clients are satisfied having used me as their Real Estate Agent.
3. My Connections/Network. My connection to local industry partners allows me to help my clients when they need something beyond an agent's realm of expertise. I want my clients to know they can trust me to connect them to industry experts if needed during their entire process.
Q. How has Worth Clark helped you achieve your success?
A. Worth Clark has helped me excel in many areas of my Real Estate Business. The support, technology, and tools provided have helped me streamline hours of work and marketing making me more efficient.
It is crucial to stay on the cutting edge of technology and Worth Clark has an AMAZING platform that allows agents to customize, communicate effortlessly with clients, and expand their reach in marketing. The technology along with ongoing training Worth Clark provides is unparalleled. Since joining Worth Clark 5 months ago I have more than tripled my database!
Q. What 1-3 top tips would you give to new Realtors® who are seeking to build their careers?
1. Be patient and always have a plan that allows you to build and grow your network. (Adjust that plan as needed to be the most effective agent you can be)
2. Dive into all the training you have time for. You are helping people with some of their largest investments and training is crucial to be a good agent.
3. Do your homework on what brokerages offer. Write down your goals, expectations, and then interview several brokers before making the final decision. Where you work is a big factor in your success. Make sure you have the support you need when an issue arises that you need advice on.
Q. What 1-3 tips would you give to Realtors® on how to build a network of community connections?
1. Get involved in your community! You bring value to your clients by knowing the communities you serve. Understand the local school systems, housing and market trends, different communities, commuting options, and any community info that is important for residents.
2. Dive into the things that interest you. This is where you shine the most and will connect with networking partners, clients, and fellow agents.
3. SUPPORT AND CONNECT with other agents! The most successful agents have a strong network in the industry.
Ready to access the same support, tools, compensation, and training that Tina Knox enjoys at Worth Clark? Book your 15-minute, no-obligation discovery call today (CLICK HERE) or to simply learn more, follow THIS LINK.
Latest Blog Posts
Starting your Real Estate career or seeking to develop your success as a Realtor®? Then read on! We sat down with Beth Gibson of the Gibson Home Team - Kansas City, to hear how Beth built
Your Top 5 Home Warranty Questions Answered! You’ve probably asked the question. Do I need a home warranty? What does a home warranty do for me? If I’m buying a home, what does it